Who doesn’t like updating their wardrobe with a few choice pieces each season? But this spring the trends are especially cute, and I can’t wait to go shopping… Here’s my list of 10 must-have items for spring:
1. Quirky Prints… Hello, Pink Zebras! Or would you prefer a watermelon print shirtdress? Fun prints are popping up on everything, and I’m totally on board. BTW- have you seen our animal print kimono?
2. Round Sunglasses… This is such an easy way to change up your look if wearing sunnies is part of your everyday outfit. And this translucent pair screams springtime.
3. Espadrilles… I’m always on the hunt for a cute, comfy pair of flats, and espadrilles fit the bill. Plus, look at the adorable print on this pair! This will instantly make every outfit more fun.
4. Denim Shortalls… In my sartorial daydreams, I’m wearing these with a crop top and super cute sandals. So much more chic than just plain ol’ denim shorts.
5. Open-Weave Sweater… This barely-there sweater is the answer to spring’s fickle temps. There are endless ways to layer pieces underneath, and it will be perfect over a bikini top in the summer. And we have the perfect one in our online shop!
6. Tan Leather Platform Sandals… One of my favorite trends right now, the clean, modernist lines showing up on sandals is only made better by adding a platform chunky heel. I will wear these with everything.
7. Palm Leaf Print Shorts… Your typical shorts options include short shorts, bermudas and boyfriend shorts. But this pair offers a fun and flattering alternative: say yes to a soft, feminine cut and a fun print.
8. Reconstructed Denim Skirt… Straight from the ’90s, I can’t get enough of this denim skirt that may have been made from a pair of old jeans. I could live in this skirt forever.
9. Pastel Multi-Color Handbag… There are pretty watercolor pastels, and then there are late ’80s LA Gear pastels–surprisingly bold hues for being so soft. Nothing says spring like pastel candy-colored accessories.
10. Lace Bomber… Um, yes, please? It’s a white lace bomber… What more needs to be said besides get in my closet.