Crossroads is a unique company where team members….
- Have the independence and creative challenge of selecting their store’s entire inventory. You can’t do that in regular retail!
- Love the fashionable and fabulous. You were probably born this way, but we do what we can to help with a substantial discount and access to cutting-edge fashion.
- Take care of themselves and their loved ones. We do our part by offering medical insurance, a benefit we’ve offered since our first store opened its doors in 1991.
- Enjoy today but plan for the future. To help, we offer a 401(k) retirement program with company matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, a management training program and tons of bonus opportunities.
- Have private lives. We offer livable work weeks, paid holidays, vacation time and sick and personal days.
If you love retail and the exciting ride that each day brings, and you’ve been looking for a place where you’ll be appreciated for your work, we’d love to talk to you.
Crossroads Trading Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.