Tights are one of the easiest pieces to style during the colder months. If you’re looking to deviate from your usual opaque black tights, you’re in luck! There are so many options to choose from. Take a cue from our favorite fashion bloggers and try these ways to style tights for plenty more outfit choices this fall.
1. Step out of your comfort zone by picking up a pair of colored tights this season. I love how these maroon tights tie in with the print on the dress to make this look feel cohesive.
2. Spruce up the look of an oversized coat with tights and over-the-knee boots.
3. It’s especially important to dress in layers during the colder months! Stay stylish and warm by wearing thick tights underneath a skirt. For extra warmth and an added dash of style, double up on sweaters and layer on a long coat.
4. There’s no better way to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall than by adding a pair of tights under your shorts. Add a denim jacket and an infinity scarf, and you’re good to go!
5. Ripped jeans get an upgrade when worn with lace leggings.
6. This past year, we saw a spike in fashionistas styling their fishnet stockings under denim, either peeking out from rips or pulled up above the waistline. Want to hop on the fishnet trend? Try a pair underneath a long trenchcoat for an easy, more subdued look.