Store Policies & Procedures
COVID-19 UPDATE: To protect the health of our staff and customers, we’ve implemented important temporary changes to our selling and shopping experience.
NEW SELLING PROCEDURES:
- Our stores are offering two ways to sell: in-person and drop-off. Select stores require an appointment to sell in-person. Click “Find a Store” below to find your local Crossroads and see what services they are offering.
- Please bring only laundered items.
NEW SHOPPING PROCEDURES:
- Reduced store capacity, managed by door greeter.
- Masks required by all employees and customers. See below for guidelines.
- Fitting rooms currently closed.
- Items with tags attached and original receipt may be returned within 10 days for store credit, cash, or credit/debit card refund. Consignment items are final sale.
- In-store social distancing reminders.
- Contactless credit card payments strongly encouraged. Cash, trade and gift cards still accepted.
- No large bags allowed in store.
OTHER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Employees participate in daily health screenings.
- Increased disinfection practices in all areas of the store
We require that all staff & customers wear masks that meet CDC guidelines:
- Have two or more layers of fabric that completely cover nose & mouth
- Fits snugly against sides of face without gaps
STYLES OF MASKS NOT PERMITTED:
- Face shields worn without mask
- Masks with exhalation vents or valves