After another hot and humid summer, we’re excited for the weather to finally cool down. Fall is here, and what do you do when the weather starts to get chilly? Warming your hands in front of the heater is one option, but our favorite is having a handful of outerwear pieces to get you through those brisk fall days.
Here are six key fall outerwear pieces you should pick up this fall!
1. With a classic olive green utility jacket and a scarf, you’re set for any and all fall outings this season.
2. Recreate this look with a suede biker jacket and a plain white t-shirt.
3. When the weather is colder than usual, slip into a long and cozy shearling jacket. Tone down the teddy-bear look by pairing it with some simple black clothing as your foundation.
4. Nothing says fall quite like a rust-colored cardigan!
5. Trench coats are always a classic fall staple. They’re universally flattering, come in a variety of patterns, and–best of all—can instantly elevate an outfit.
6. The best thing about bomber jackets is that they’re incredibly versatile and can be worn in any season. For your next brunch out with your gal pals, go casual in bomber jacket paired with your favorite skinny jeans.