Buy, Sell, Trade
NEW Shopping & Selling Procedures
To protect the health of our staff and customers, we’ve implemented important temporary changes to our shopping and selling experience.
Current reopened locations:
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Boulder, CO
- SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR
- NW 23rd Ave., Portland, OR
- Stockton, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Santa Cruz, CA– Opening June 4th
- San Jose, West San Carlos, CA– Opening June 5th
- San Jose, Blossom Hill Road, CA– Opening June 5th
- Culver City, CA– Opening June 8th
- Hollywood, CA– Opening June 8th
- Los Feliz, CA– Opening June 8th
- Pasadena, CA– Opening June 8th
- Santa Monica, CA– Opening June 8th
- Silver Lake, CA– Opening June 8th
- Studio City, CA– Opening June 8th
- West Hollywood, CA– Opening June 8th
- San Francisco, Irving St., CA– Opening June 15th
- San Francisco, Haight St., CA– Opening June 15th
- San Francisco, Fillmore St., CA– Opening June 15th
- San Francisco, Market St., CA– Opening June 15th
- Evanston, IL– Opening TBD
- Chicago, North Clark St., Lincoln Park, IL– Opening TBD
- Chicago, North Clark St., Andersonville, IL– Opening TBD
- Chicago, North Milwaukee Ave., IL– Opening TBD
Local store still closed? Click here for consignment and drop-off updates.
WHAT’S NEW FOR SELLERS:
- Selling by drop-off appointment only. Please call store directly to make appointment. All reopened stores are linked at top of page.
- Sellers must be 18 or older with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Sellers may bring up to 30 items to sell.
- Sellers have option to return for cash or trade after 48 hours, have check mailed to them if they chose to donate unpurchased items, or have trade held on file until their next visit.
WHAT’S NEW FOR SHOPPERS:
- Reduced store capacity, managed by door greeter.
- Masks required by all employees and customers.
- All clothing we purchase is quarantined off sales floor for 24 hours.
- Fitting rooms currently closed, with return policy extended to 14 days for store credit with receipt and attached tags.
- In-store social distancing reminders.
- Contactless credit card payments strongly encouraged. Cash, trade and gift cards still accepted.
- No large bags allowed in store.
OTHER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Employees participate in daily health screenings.
- Increased disinfection practices in all areas of the store.
Buy, Sell, Trade
What You Get
When you trade at Crossroads, you’re choosing to receive trade credit that’s good at any of our stores. We pay 50% in trade of what we price your items to sell for in the store.
When you sell your clothes for cash in our stores, you receive payment on the spot. We pay 30% in cash of what we price your items to sell for in the store.
Buy, Sell, Trade
What We’re Looking For
Do you buy dirty clothing? Neither do our customers. We can only accept clean, unstained, odor-free items in excellent condition.
Just like you, our customers want on-trend, in-style items. So bring us that amazing designer dress you bought that doesn’t quite fit, but leave your vintage sweater collection at home.
Details matter! If it’s missing a button, has a tiny tear or the zipper’s broken, we can’t take it. It pays to make sure your items are in great shape.